Thursday, December 4, 2008

Josh Groban!!!!!!!

Oh my.....I am enjoying a new Christmas CD I received by Josh Groban! I think that's what angels must sound like! I've listened to it over and over all day long!

When I was little one of our neighbors (who in my view as a young girl, was waaay too old to say this) was talking about Perry Como and she said "I could just lay naked in his arms and let him sing to me...."

How about it Josh? I don't think my husband would mind....(much)

I've just listed two new steampunk jewelry items on Etsy! I'm new to Etsy but I'm really have a grand time meeting all the wonderful new people and have been selling quite a bit! I'm thrilled!





Sir Flying Beetle











The Steamy Peacock














I have another 5 or 6 things to list tomorrow so please come back soon!

REMEMBER I'm offering free shipping to the US and Canada through the 26th of December and 1/2 price for international!

Take a look!

www.noblestudiosltd.etsy.com

Faithfully yours,
Violette

Noble Studios Ltd.

No comments: