Saturday, October 24, 2009

Acorns, Pumpkin Pie, AND FREE SHIPPING?








Autumn Greetings to one and all!


I'm happy to announce that Noble Studios Ltd. is offering:


FREE SHIPPING, INSURANCE and DELIVERY CONFIRMATION
for ALL shipping to the U.S. and Canada
~AND~
REDUCED RATES for International
when you purchase ANY items in my shoppe
between October 23rd and December 31st!




I have many exquisite pieces to see (and even some HALF PRICE pieces!) and I would be honored if you would take a look and let me know what you think! I also offer wholesale AND I love custom orders!


www.noblestudiosltd.etsy.com


Each and every piece in my jewelry line has been meticulously designed and created in such a way as to last for years to come. Every purchase from ~Noble Studios Ltd.~ will come packaged in my classic "steampunk style" and all finery will arrive in a gorgeous be-ribboned gift box along with my special card and a small gift. Because my jewelry features antique time pieces and vintage trinkets they are truly "one of a kind" and make the PERFECT remembrance for friends and loved ones alike. Don't miss this rare opportunity to own an authentic piece of steampunk jewelry directly from Noble Studios Ltd!


Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all questions and comments. Your satisfaction is my highest priority.


Noble Studios Ltd. wishes you a most Blessed and Happy Holiday Season with Family and Friends!


Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble

Noble Studios Ltd.


Noble Studios Ltd. Etsy Shoppe
http://www.noblestudiosltd.etsy.com

Noble Studios Ltd. Blog
http://noblestudiosltd.blogspot.com

No comments: