Saturday, November 7, 2009

"VINTAGE SECRETS" antique locket necklaces

Happy November From Noble Studios Ltd!

Do you remember when you were a little girl, hiding tiny secrets in a locket you got from your Grandma or a favorite Aunt on your Birthday? I do! Secret notes, a tiny lock of hair, a miniature keepsake. I felt like I was wearing a huge secret for all to see BUT for no one to know about! I think that's why I love lockets and I think you will too when you see these lovely vintage locket necklaces I am offering today!

These are from my new "Vintage Secrets" series. There are 4 in all and I would be honored if you would take a look!


Vintage Locket with Rhinestone Bird






Clock Gear and Insect Vintage Locket Necklace






Antique Wrist watch Locket Necklace






Vintage Rose Enamel Locket Necklace





I also listed a gorgeous pair of earring using authentic brass findings. They would go so nicely with the necklace directly above!


Vintage Enamel Rose Earrings




AND don't forget...EVERYTHING ships FREE for anyone in the US and Canada ALONG with insurance AND delivery confirmation! International shipping is half of what it usually is!

If you'd like to see all my other treasures please go to my Etsy shoppe!

Noble Studios Ltd.

Please leave me a commnent or ask questions! I would LOVE to hear from you!

Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble

Noble Studios Ltd.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Love these lockets you make.

Noble Studios Ltd. said...

Well thank you so very much Nat for taking the time to leave me such kind words!

I truly appreciate it!

Faithfully yours,
Violette