Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey it's December 4th! WHO WON??



THE BIG DAY IS HERE!!

The day to draw the winner of my jewelry give-a-away!

The winner is:

(drum roll please!)

*****TINA from the Garden Goose!*****

(baloons falling from the sky, confetti EVERYWHERE and the crowd is going WILD!!)

CONGRATULATIONS TINA!

If I can get Tina's permission I will post what she decided to get in a day or two!

YEA that was FUN!

I want to thank each and every person for entering my contest! I got to know so many of you just from your sweet comments and I loved it!

As a little thank you for entering I would like to offer the rest of you:

10% off of anything in my shop!

Noble Studios Ltd.

Remember that's on top of the free shipping, delivery confirmation AND insurance!


Just email me at:

noblestudiosltd@london.com

You can either purchase what you want and I will refund the 10% thru paypal OR you can email me and I will create a special listing for you with the 10% taken off!

Thanks to you all!

Faithfully yours,
Violette

Noble Studios Ltd.

4 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

oh wow! how exciting! I rarely ever win anything so this absolutely made my day.I'm super excited to win a piece of your jewelry. way cool! wish you could see the happy smile on my face.I wear a necklace nearly every day, its my favorite way to accessorize and I always like to mix things up, so I can't wait to sport a new necklace soon.:0)Thanks so much!

Johnna said...

Oh my goodness i wish I had gotten to your blog earlier! Your work is beautiful!
Xo's Johnna

Noble Studios Ltd. said...

Hi Tina!

Well I am thrilled for you! Thank you so much for entering my contest!

All the best!
Violette

Noble Studios Ltd. said...

Hi Johnna!
Thank you soooo much for the very kind words about my work!

I'm offering 10% off to anyone who entered the contest so if you would like that discount also please let me know!

Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble