Thursday, April 29, 2010

MOOOOOOO jewelry!







I was looking through my vintage ephemera and uncovered some FABULOUS antique milk bottle caps! I was so enthralled with them that I decided to create some rings featuring each and every antique milk bottle cap I owned!

They all have DELIGHTFUL vintage graphics in classic colors! I hope you will enjoy wearing them as much as i did making them!

Take a look in my etsy shop for the lot and lots more GOODIES!!

Noble Studios Ltd.












Each image was carefully mounted in a wonderful (adjustable) deep bezel silver ring blank and covered with two coats of collage medium. After that was dry, I mixed two part resin and carefully poured it in. The resin magnifies the image and looks futuristic but because of the antique images still look wonderfully vintage!

There are 10 in all (see last pics) and each one is uniquely different BECAUSE they are assembled by hand. Any slight imperfections are on the original bottle cap which only add to the vintage beauty and make these truly rings that will turn heads! (ie:the staple OR the pull tab that is on the original bottle cap)

Thank you so much for looking!

Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble

Noble Studios Ltd.

No comments: