Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Noble Studios Ltd. is now offering LAY-A-WAY!!

Greetings ALL!


It has been FAR TOO LONG since I posted on my blog!



I have a lot to tell you but since it's late and I need to get some sleep I'll begin with this!



Noble Studios Ltd.
is now offering LAY-A-WAY!
Just pay 1/3 when you make your purchase.
Another 1/3 within 30 days of the original purchase
and the last 1/3 within 30 days after that!
Email me for details!




This is a fabulous way to own your very own piece of Noble Studios Ltd Jewelry!



Take a peek at some of my new pieces!

























Of course there's more to see here:

Noble Studios Ltd. on Etsy

Be sure to make a comment here OR email me at:

noblestudiosltd@london.com

I'd LOVE to hear from you!

Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble

www.noblestudiosltd.etsy.com


No comments: