Sunday, March 20, 2011

BOGO sale baby!

Spring Greetings Everyone!

I am soooooooo ready for spring! Either it has been an exceptionally cold and wet winter here in Oregon, OR I'm getting older because I am so tired of winter! Our yellow daffodils and blue crocus are popping their little heads up out of the ground and making me so happy! I can't wait for some warm weather!

To celebrate SPRING I'm having a BOGO SALE starting NOW and going ALL WEEKEND LONG!






Don't know what a bogo sale is? BOGO means "Buy One, Get One" so it's basically a "buy one get one free" sale! It's time to spring clean in my shop and my lovely customers...that means YOU....will reap the benefits! I've never had a sale this HUGE and am not sure I will again so "get em while they're hot!"

I've already set the sale up, so the prices you see in my etsy shop have already been cut in half! Just purchase 2 or more items and you get 50% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!! You can't beat that!

Noble Studios Ltd. on Etsy


**********NOTE....the "1/2 price clearance sale" section is still just half price even though it says BOGO in the title**************

If you've had your eye on a particular piece of Noble Studios Jewelry for a while.....NOW IS YOUR CHANCE to own it!

Thank you so much for looking and for supporting my art!

Email with questions...I would LOVE to chat with you!


Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble

Noble Studios Ltd.

www.noblestudiosltd.etsy.com

No comments: