Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Photo Shoot featuring Noble Studios Jewelry!


Hey everybody!

I have been so bad about not posting to my blog but I HAVE to share this exciting news!

I had a lovely wedding shop in downtown Portland approach me and ask to use some of my jewelry in a photo shoot they were planning for the end of January!

I was honored that they wanted to use some of my jewelry for "The Bride's Wedding Ring" and "The Groom's Cufflinks"!!

They were so nice I just had to share all about this gorgeous bridal shop!

Please take some time to look at their beautiful website ESPECIALLY if you have a wedding to plan in the future!

Their website:

Ania Bridal Collection

Here is their info! They are just as nice as they can be and you will love shopping with them!

Ania Bridal Collection Couture Bridal Boutique
419 SW 4th Avenue Portland, OR 97204
Tel: 503-796-9170 Fax: 503-796-0008


The photos turned out FABULOUS!!

The photographer was Ashley Forrette and she is so talented! Please take a look her at her amazing photos!

Ashley Forrette Website

Here are some of my favorite photos from the shoot!
















For all the gorgeous photos just go to

Ruffled

an amazing wedding blog!

Thanks for checking us out and please be sure to take a peek at all the goodies in my shop below!

My Etsy Shoppe

Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble





CREDITS:

Wedding Venue: Queen Anne Victorian Mansion / Wedding Photographer: Ashley Forrette and Aaron Courter / Event Stylist: AniA Collection Bridal Boutique / Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid’s Dress and Bolero: Nicole Couture for AniA Collection / Bride’s Shoes: Creative Recreation / Jewelry: Rachel Roellke Jewelry Designs / Makeup: Kale Teter / Hair: Venus Allure Salon / Groom’s Suit: Duchess Clothier / Tophat: Ashley Lindberg Lawrence / Wedding Flowers: Fleurology / Paper Flowers and Stationery: Sunny & Stumpy / Rentals: Peter Corvallis Productions / Groom’s Ring: Swank Metalsmithing / Bride’s Ring and Groom’s Cufflinks: Noble Studios / Dessert Styling: One Divine Party / Coffee Favors: Apropos Roasters / Models: Kaysha Everetts, Alex Cooksey and Ryan Hinkle

3 comments:

Kristina - West Hartford CT DJ said...

Beautiful wedding pictures. I really enjoyed watching it! Thanks for sharing this post to us.

Violette Noble said...

Thank you for your kind words Kristina! Yes they did a fabulous job! I'm sooo glad you enjoyed it. I especially liked their choice of colors which I'll have to admit I would have never chosen....red and baby blue???? but it looks wonderful! Thanks again! Love Violette

Violette Noble said...

Well thank you for taking the time to send such kind words! I appreciate it! Love Violette