Tuesday, August 17, 2010

50% to 75% OFF sale on NOBLE STUDIOS STEAMPUNK Jewelry




Greetings all!

I'm having a HUGE fall sale! Some of my jewelry is actually 75% off of the original price but ALL of it is at least 1/2 off!!







I'm selling TONS of my jewelry on EBAY starting at 1/2 price...yes HALF PRICE...of what it goes for on etsy! If you want some GREAT deals just click on the link below!





I LOVE to clear out some of the things I've had in my shop for a while to make room FOR ALL THE EXCITING new designs I plan on unveiling!








If you want a GREAT deal just go to:

Noble Studios Ltd. on EBAY

It's not too early to start thinking about the holidays!



Please email with questions or comments!

Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble

Noble Studios Ltd.

www.noblestudiosltd.etsy.com
www.noblestudiosltd.blogspot.com

No comments: