Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Birth of our Savior and King AND Fun Banner Exchange Program!

Greetings everyone!

WOW it's getting close! I can't believe it! We already have our Christmas tree up! We are truly in the Christmas Spirit this year! I have quite a few gifts purchased and am feeling READY to celebrate the birth of my Savior and King!

I found a fun sight that allows you to post your banner in what they call a banner exchange program!

You just upload your banner and you are given another banner to display! It's fee and FUN!

Here's the banner I'm displaying today!

ENJOY!





Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Love Violette

Noble Studios Ltd on Etsy for ONE OF A KIND antique and vintage steampunk jewelry!

No comments: