Monday, November 15, 2010

RARE bird ornament, STEAMPUNK jewelry AND more!!

Good Morning ALL!



Well it's only 40 days until Christmas! YIKES! I have a few things purchased but have so much more to do! I do want to enjoy the season and am going to try and calm down a little about everything being so perfect!


I've been on a creative streak the last few weeks and have some GREAT new one of a kind jewelry pieces! Here are just a few for your viewing pleasure!

(I LOOOOVE the cameo pin!)











I was also excited and honored to have this link sent to me!


Turn Magazine Article


Cool huh!


I would love it if you would take a peek at some of my new jewelry! These one of a kind pieces make GREAT gifts because your recipient will never see another one like it!


Noble Studios Ltd. on Etsy


I also have LOTS of fun stuff on ebay! I have lots of Christmas ornaments and some wonderful vintage items!


Beatrix Potter Childs plate and cup


RARE Northern Cardinal Hallmark ornament


This ornament is extremely rare and sells for anywhere between 200 and 300.00! It will be fun to see how mine does!


Antique "Jungle Book"book from 1917


Antique Keys!


Art Supplies!


AND lots more!


Noble Studios Ltd. on Ebay


Please leave a comment and I hope your holiday season is the MOST BLESSED ever!


Faithfully yours,

Violette Noble

2 comments:

MoonRae said...

Your new pieces are very cool!!And congrats about the ring.I really like your style of SteamPunk!!!
~Sharon~

Noble Studios Ltd. said...

Well thank you sooo much Sharon! What a sweetheart to take the time to leave me such kind words!

Faithfully yours,
Violette Noble